Request a Vacation Check

Vacation Watch / Security Checks

If you own or rent a residence in the City of Waterloo and you will be leaving your residence vacant for a period of time for a vacation or any other reason, officers will check your residence on a regular basis while you are gone. Please fill out the form below and send it to the police department by clicking on the submit button.