“Building Waterloo’s Future: Open For Business”
Your Direct Link To Current Waterloo Road Construction Info
Use Portland Road & Clarkson Road and use McKay Way & Washington Street (County O) to navigate around construction zone.
• Local Access Route Map [updated August 14th]
• WisDOT 511 Wisconsin Construction Project Webpage - THE WisDOT page
• WisDOT Construction Plan Set
• Did you know???
- There will be ADA accessible pedestrian access to all downtown businesses throughout the work zone.
- The municipal parking lot at 136 North Monroe Street will provide free overnight parking.
- Dwellings are eligible for a easy access municipal grant to remove private lead water services from the curb stop to the water meter. Have a lead water service at your Madison Street dwelling? Now is the time to get is replaced! Call 920-478-3025 to learn more.
Anticipated Completion Date: NOVEMBER 15, 2017
Fall 2017 Road Surface Sealing
•OCTOBER 10th and 11th BETWEEN 7 am and 7 pm (weather permitting). A wet micro seal road surface treatment will be applied to the following streets:
Bradford Dr --between W Riverside Drive and W Porter St
Anna Ct -- beginning on Anna Street and ending in the cul-de-sac
Boorman St -- between N Monroe St (Hwy 89) and Park Ave
Park Ave -- between Boorman St and Spring St
Spring St -- between Park Ave and Lum St
A note from Fahrner Asphalt Sealers (608-381-2092)
Micro Surface material is wet when applied to the road surface. Once applied, it needs approximately two hours for drying time; depending upon weather conditions. Driving on the material will be prohibited during this time. The street will be closed in certain areas until the new surface is ready for traffic. Please inform deliveries, friends and family that an alternate route should be taken.
It is the responsibility of the contractor to see that no through traffic enters the work area. We ask that you do not drive through the wet material in or out of your driveway. With your cooperation it is possible to complete work quickly and with a minimum of inconvenience.
Chip seal & crack filling has been been applied to:
- West Clarkson Rd (completed)
2018 Mill St & Cleveland St
- Alderperson Matt Ziaja has asked for a public hearing to be scheduled for August or early September to hear public input on this project. Meeting details coming soon.
- Mitch Leisses with Kunkel Enginering Group (the City's engineer) can also take your calls or email if you have project input. [(920) 356-9447 x234 or firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Be safe in construction zones – thank you!