Use McKay Way and Washington Street (County O) to navigate around construction zone. Thank you!
Did you know???
- There will be ADA accessible pedestrian access to all downtown businesses throughout the work zone.
- The municipal parking lot at 136 North Monroe Street will provide free overnight parking.
- Dwellings are eligible for a easy access municipal grant to remove private lead water services from the curb stop to the water meter.
• Have a lead water service at your Madison Street dwelling? Now is the time to get is replaced! Call 920-478-3025 to learn more.
• Want temporary signage directing customers to your business? Complete this form and call 920-478-3025 for details now.
Anticipated Completion Date: September 15, 2017
West Porter Street & 2017 Sidewalk Improvements
• The contractor for this project has several final items to complete including some patch work and detail work on sidewalks that were installed or repaired. We anticipate the end of June for completion of these items.
Be safe in construction zones – thank you!