STATE HIGHWAY 19 - road & utility reconstruction from rail bridge east to downtown
Did you know???
- There will be ADA accessible pedestrian access to all downtown businesses throughout the work zone.
- The municipal parking lot at 136 North Monroe Street will provide free overnight parking.
- Dwellings are eligible for a easy access municipal grant to remove private lead water services from the curb stop to the water meter.
• Have a lead water service at your Madison Street dwelling? Now is the time to get is replaced! Call 920-478-3025 to learn more.
• Want temporary signage directing customers to your business? Complete this form and call 920-478-3025 for details now.
Anticipated Completion Date: September 15, 2017
Be safe in construction zones – thank you!