“Building Waterloo’s Future: Open For Business”
Your Direct Link To Current Waterloo Road Construction Info
Use Portland Road & Clarkson Road and use McKay Way & Washington Street (County O) to navigate around construction zone.
• Most Recent Ryan Arndt Project Update [week of August 14th]
• Local Access Route Map [updated August 14th]
• WisDOT 511 Wisconsin Construction Project Webpage - THE WisDOT page
• WisDOT Construction Plan Set
• Did you know???
- There will be ADA accessible pedestrian access to all downtown businesses throughout the work zone.
- The municipal parking lot at 136 North Monroe Street will provide free overnight parking.
- Dwellings are eligible for a easy access municipal grant to remove private lead water services from the curb stop to the water meter. Have a lead water service at your Madison Street dwelling? Now is the time to get is replaced! Call 920-478-3025 to learn more.
• Want temporary signage directing customers to your business? Complete this form and call 920-478-3025 for details.
Anticipated Completion Date: September 15, 2017
Fall 2017 Road Surface Sealing
In addition to work already completed this year, $64,823 of local tax levy will be spent this fall for road surface sealing. The City Council has contracted with Fahrner Asphalt Sealers LLC [608-849-6466].
A micro-surfacing treatment will be applied to:
- Bradford Dr (West Porter St to West Riverside Dr)
- Anna Ct (Anna St - termini)
- Boorman St (Monroe St - Spring St)
- Parke Ave (Boorman St - Spring St)
- Spring St (Park Ave - Lum Ave)
Chip seal & crack filling will be applied to:
- West Clarkson Rd
Additional notices will go out to residents once the work is scheduled.
2018 Mill St & Cleveland St
- Alderperson Matt Ziaja has asked for a public hearing to be scheduled for August or early September to hear public input on this project. Meeting details coming soon.
- Mitch Leisses with Kunkel Enginering Group (the City's engineer) can also take your calls or email if you have project input. [(920) 356-9447 x234 or firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Be safe in construction zones – thank you!