(1) Strategically located between the Madison and Milwaukee.
(2) Small town charm at an affordable price.
(3) Abundant outdoor recreational opportunities.
(4) Great schools - both public & private.
(5) Businesses benefit from low cost utilities, a results-based municipal partnership and a skilled workforce.
• ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIC PLAN - IMPLEMENTATION (August 2017)
• DOWNTOWN FACADE GRANT AND INTERIOR BUILD-OUT PROGRAM (March 2017)
• 2016 MARKET ANALYSIS (March 2016)
• 2016 TAX INCREMENTAL FINANCING ANALYSIS (March 2016)
• PROJECT HOME program
• 333 West Madison Street, Waterloo Riverwalk Redevelopment - Hawthorn & Stone Inc. 28 Unit Assisted Living Facility and Five 16 Unit Market-Rate Multi-Family Dwellings.
- Plans submitted 10/20/2015
- Certified Survey Map, Assisted Living Plans, Multi Family Plans (note: large PDFs files)
• 203 East Madison Street Concept Plan for Public Trailhead/Parking Lot (Community Development Authority)
- Community Development Authority Concept Plan
- Site Photo
• 217 North Monroe Street, Monroe Street Apartments, Monroe Street Apartments LLC
- Project Summary
• 333 Portland Road, facilitating private sector redevelopment of 17 acre industrial site (on-going)
• Commercial Avenue Expansion, facilitating private sector development and job growth in Tax Incremental District #3 (on-going)
• Fiber Optics/WI-FI Research Team, an ad-hoc group devoted to maximizing the potential of existing fiber optics in Waterloo, Wisconsin
- Waterloo Broadband Strategy & Relevance to Economic Development
Learn More -- Waterloo Economic Development:
For additional information:
Mo Hansen, Clerk/Treasurer